Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Find the Perfect Dog-Friendly Holiday Cottage
- John Lewis & Partners is Dog-Friendly
- Why Dog-Friendly Glamping is the Perfect Holiday
- Could a Professional Dog Walker Be Just What You Need?
- Flatulence in Dogs
- Phantom Pregnancy in Dogs
- The Science Behind Reward Based Training
- Have you Mastered Loose-Lead Walking?
- Do You Clean Your Dog’s Teeth?
- How to Remove Ticks from Dogs
- Is My Dog Deaf?
- Are UK Snake Bites Dangerous to Dogs?
- What is Home Boarding?
- Enclosed Dog Walking Facilities
- Canine Autism – By Kerry Rhodes
- Canine First Aid – Would You Know What to do in an Emergency?
- Canine Massage Therapy
- Judy, A Dog in a Million – Damien Lewis
- Festive Foods that are Toxic for Dogs
- Seasonal Canine Illness
- Laura Davis reviewed The Three Tuns
Great Dog friendly country pub set in the picturesque village of Great Hormead Hertfordshire. Lovel... Read moreabout this listing
- Andy Madsen reviewed The Park Inn
Dog friendly pub, biscuits on bar, water bowls. Dogs must be kept on leads.
- Mark reviewed The Groom Room – Newcastle, Kingston Park
We used to take our dog here and were very happy however the new ‘lady’ in charge is not by any mean... Read moreabout this listing
- Rita Reynolds reviewed Lichfield Hydrotherapy Centre
We have been attending Lichfield Hydrotherapy for years now with our Flyball and Agility dog for exe... Read moreabout this listing
- Caroline leigh reviewed Novello Lounge
Great place for breakfast/brunch after a long walk with our dog. Staff are friendly, food is good, w... Read moreabout this listing