Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Is My Dog Deaf?
- Are UK Snake Bites Dangerous to Dogs?
- What is Home Boarding?
- Enclosed Dog Walking Facilities
- Canine Autism – By Kerry Rhodes
- Canine First Aid – Would You Know What to do in an Emergency?
- Canine Massage Therapy
- Judy, A Dog in a Million – Damien Lewis
- Festive Foods that are Toxic for Dogs
- Seasonal Canine Illness
- Dogs are a Man’s Best Friend
- Top 10 Dog Toys 2018
- Human Food for Dogs
- Great Games for Dogs
- Bella’s Most Adorable Traits
- Dogs Die in Hot Cars
- Visiting the Seals in Dog Friendly Cornwall!
- Raining Cats and Dogs
- My Dog’s Tail Looks Broken
- 15 Foods that are Toxic to Dogs
Angela reviewed The Dog Groomer
Been there today with my collie Tom who has poorly hips but Jo was brill with him she took her time ... Read moreabout this listing
Lucinda Cross reviewed Basil’s Doggie Daycare
Natalia and Basil are so warm and welcoming. The attention to detail and care that Natalia gives is ... Read moreabout this listing
Samantha Knight reviewed Basil’s Doggie Daycare
Really puts the welfare and care of the dog first.
Dave reviewed Basil’s Doggie Daycare
Our little dog loves going to Basil’s. Natalia is brilliant with our dog. Long walks, lots of play... Read moreabout this listing
Cathy reviewed The Dog Groomer
I took my 2 mini wires haired dachshunds to Jo for a summer clip and a bath. Lucy Didn’t have the be... Read moreabout this listing