No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Doggy Day Care in Worksop
Work and social commitments often force us to leave our beloved dogs alone at home. Doggy Day Care offers mental and physical stimulation and interaction with other dogs in a fun, safe and supervised environment. This stimulation is vital in reducing boredom, anxiety and frustration, which often manifests itself in destructive behaviours – particularly when owners are absent.
So, if you’re looking for the perfect place to take care of your dog while you’re at work or out for the day, then look no further.
The Doggy Drop Inn provides a safe and fun environment for your dog to relax, play and socialise in, so when you return home you can rest-assured that they have had the attention, exercise and mental stimulation they need.
Managed by Helen Gill, The Doggy Drop Inn is a fully insured, CRB checked, licenced Day Care Centre and member of the Pet Industry Federation, giving you peace of mind that your dog is in the best hands.
All the dogs that we welcome to The Doggy Drop Inn are like members of our extended family, whether they are just dropping in for a one-off visit or are here with us every day.
Our team are all crazy about dogs and we love to watch all of our guests making new friends, developing their confidence and learning new games while they are with us.
- Hourly rate of just £5 per hour per dog
- Daily rate of £20 per day (8am till 6pm including pick up)
- Up to 5 days a week care
- Cage free and stress-free environment
- All dogs are walked up to 3 times in a full day
- An experienced Dog Minder will be with your dog at all times, ensuring they benefit from fun games, activities, socialisation and relaxation.
How it works:
Our service is simple and convenient, and your dog will love it!
- Drop your dog off before work anytime from 8am onwards Monday – Friday.
- We will take your dog and the rest of the pack for a long walk in the morning (1 hour minimum)
- Back at the Inn, dogs will have a large indoor play room full of exciting toys to have plenty of fun with!
- They will, of course also have time for a nap
- They will enjoy another walk in the afternoon
- You can collect your dog any time up to 6pm and enjoy the evening with a well exercised and relaxed dog!
- Or you can take advantage of our popular “Pick Up and Take Home” service, where we will collect your dog from home, bring them for a fun-filled day at our centre, and then drop them off back home at the end of the day.
Helen also runs Wagz Pet Boutique, so you can also book your dog in for a grooming session while they’re there.The Doggy Drop Inn was last modified: June 2nd, 2020 by The Canine Directory