This disclaimer sets out the responsibilities of web users and advertising businesses.
- The Canine Directory is a listing site and does not recommend or endorse any of the businesses listed.
- Individual businesses are responsible for ensuring they have the relevant insurance, licences, qualifications and health and safety procedures in place to deliver their business. Dog owners are advised to check the credentials of businesses before engaging with them.
- Reviews are provided by users of the businesses and services and do not reflect the opinion of The Canine Directory unless the review has been specifically made by The Canine Directory.
- All listings have been entered to support dog related businesses, and although every effort is made to ensure the information provided is correct, The Canine Directory cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions or amendments. The Canine Directory will support businesses where possible to correct or update entries upon request.
- The Canine Directory is not responsible for any content of external websites on business listings
- The Canine Directory cannot be held responsible for images or content provided by businesses. It is the sole responsibility of the advertising business to check and ensure they own the material.
- If a business is found to be operating outside the values of The Canine Directory, the listing will be removed with immediate effect and without notice, and any advertising / listing fees paid will be forfeited.
- We recommend that you contact individual businesses to ensure that they meet your individual needs before you book / visit / engage with them.
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- If you have any queries about any products you purchased from our shop, please address these directly to Amazon.
- If you intend to visit a listed food / drink venue, it’s worth calling ahead to make sure they still welcome pets.
Please take extra precautions if you choose to walk your dogs in wooded areas, particularly around the times of year when SCI (Seasonal Canine Illness) and Alabama Rot are a risk. Always follow any guidelines or instructions published around locations and if your dog becomes unwell, seek veterinary assistance immediately.
Read our Terms and Conditions